Paul J. Kubiak, M.D.
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Education & Training
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- UMDNI-Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway, NJ
- St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center Department of Orthopaedic Surgery New York, NY
- Presbyterian Hospital Joint Arthroplasty Fellowship Albuquerque, NM
- South Bay Medical Center, Kaiser-Permanent, Harbor City, CA
- AO Fox Memorial Hospital, Oneonta NY, Locum tenens
- Marquette General Regional Medical Center, Marquette MI, Locum tenens
- Island Musculoskeletal Care, 1512 Broadway, Hewlett NY
- Kubiak, P. HIV Inventory of Prevention Services (HIPS). New York City Department of Health, Bureau of HIV Program Services, 1997.
- Kubiak P, Inan M, Bowen R. Long-term outcomes of percutaneous epiphysiodesis. Poster Presentation, Eastern Orthopaedic Association, October 6-9, 2005.
- Kubiak P, Archibeck M, ‘White REJ. Cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty in patients with at least fifteen degrees of coronal plane deformity. Podiuni Presentation, AAOS annual meeting, Chicago, IL, March 22-26, 2006
- Kubiak P. Archibeck M, White REJ. Cemented, pegged tibial components in cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty at a minimum ten year follow up. Poster Presentation, AAOS annual meeting, Chicago, IL, March 22-26
- Operation Iraqi Freedom, Mosul, Iraq, August 2007 – November 2007
- Operation New Dawn, Tikrit, Iraq, October 2010 – January 2011
- Munson Army Health Center, Fort Leavenworth, KS, October 2013 – January 2014
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel, Khost, Afghanistan, March 2017 – June 2017
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Society of Military Orthopedic Surgeons